The Maison de la Truffe d'Occitanie is involved in the "Aude, Vacances Sereines" scheme set up by the ADT de l'Aude, in collaboration with the CCI de l'Aude, Aude tourism professionals and the Bureau Véritas.
The reception and visit are carried out in compliance with the rules of health, hygiene and social distancing.
- Plexiglass protection walls on the reception counter.
- Wearing of masks by reception staff.
- Visitors must wear a mask.
- Hydro-alcohol gel is available at the entrance and in various rooms of the museum.
- Cleaning the reception desk and other surfaces several times a day.
- Ground markings to respect the rules of distancing.
- The number of visitors in the shop and in the museum rooms is limited. We may therefore ask you to wait outside while other visitors leave.
- disinfection of audio guides.
- Respect physical distances (at least 2 m between each person) and directions of visit.
- Disinfect your hands when entering the museum.
- Come equipped with your own mask and wear it throughout the visit.
- Give preference to contactless payment by CB.
- I touch with my eyes: avoid touching items you don't want to buy.
Children's treasure hunt available.
We encourage visitors to use their contactless credit card.
We accept cash, bank cheques, holiday vouchers and credit cards.